NEW! Tried, tested and true by Team Orange, this comfortable, breathable jacket is our favorite for winter activewear, on and off the trails! Ideal for fat bike rides, skiing, hiking, snowshoeing and more, you can wear it to the trail, and then just ride-out!
The Mack is a very warm and protective jacket constructed from an advanced microfiber main shell with diamond rip-stop for abrasion resistance and durability. Forming part of Alpinestars’ innovative RideOut collection, the Mack has great levels of insulation, a storm hood and elastic cuff edges with thumb grips and is ideal for fall/winter getaways.
- Diamond rip-stop main shell construction incorporating performance thermal insulation that offers optimal warmth while being light and without restricting movement.
- Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors offer class-leading riding protection.
- Padded back compartment allows for Bio Armor chest and back protection accessory upgrade.
- Storm hood comprises elastic edging to secure hood in windy conditions.
- Adjustable interior gator with snap button connectors forms barrier against wind and helps secure jacket to the body.
- Convenient exterior pockets with zippers, plus inner mesh pockets and water-resistant inner wallet pocket with easy-locate red zip.
- Main, frontal zipper, incorporates zip garage helps secure zip and avoids skin contact irritation.
- Elastic cuff edges with thumb grip to secure sleeve in place and help seal out elements.
- Waist and back shock cord adjustment for highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Brushed fiber collar interior for comfort, plus shock cord adjuster.
Reflective detailing for improved garment visibility.
- Snap-button loops to attach to Alpinestars pants or jeans
- Color: Amazon Green