Magicycle Cruiser Pro Step-Thru MTB Fat E-Bike
POWERFUL HIGH-PERFORMANCE ELECTRIC FAT BIKE WITH STEP-THRU, LOW STAND-OVER MTB DESIGN
The Magicycle Cruiser Pro is packed with performance and versatility for a wide range of bike outings. As a comfortable commuter or on long adventures, you’ll appreciate its 52V 20Ah long-range battery good for up to 130 kms. A powerful 1,000W peak motor allows you to reach an incredible 45 km/h with pedal assistance, and to slow right back down thanks to excellent Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. The front suspension absorbs bumps making gravel and off-road trails fun and comfortable. And with 4.0” wide Kenda fat tires, you can float over sand or snow and truly enjoy this fat e-bike on all kinds of terrains. Available in step-over mountain bike style or with the lower stand-over height of a step-thru design, it’s an awesome electric fat bike that everyone can enjoy.
🇺🇸🍁 Free shipping in the US and Canada
😃 House of Bikes Exclusive: Free assembly and delivery!
🚚 Available in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto areas
No License, No Insurance, No Registration Requirements
⚡ AT A GLANCE
- 7-Level customizable pedal assistance + throttle
- Fat tire mountain bike design
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
✔️ AVAILABLE AS
- Step-over, mountain bike style
- Step-thru, low stand-over height MTB (this one)
🔋 Motor, Battery & Range
- 750W motor (1,000W peak) with 96 Nm torque
- LG 52V / 20Ah lithium battery
- Up to 130 km range
🏁 Top Speed
- Class 2: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Class 3: 45 km/h (28 mph)
- Can be selected via display
Check it out
- Very powerful brushless gear motor with 750W continuous, 1,000W peak power and 96Nm torque
- LG High-capacity 52V / 20Ah lithium battery
- Rated for a range of up to 130 kms (80 mi) on PAS level 1
- 7-Level PAS (pedal assist system) with half-throttle and cadence sensor
- 3 Amp smart, fast-charger capable of fully charging the battery in 4-7 hours
- 4.0” wide fat tires for both on-road and off-road traction on sand, gravel, trails and snow
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with large 180mm rotors
- Full front suspension with 80mm front travel + lockout
- Full-Color LCD display with USB port for charging your smartphone and devices on the go
- 400lbs total payload capacity
- Shimano 7-speed drivetrain
- Front & rear fenders to reduce splashing from water, mud and road grime
- Heavy-duty rear rack with strap for storage and cargo use
- Front LED headlight and rear LED brake / taillight
- Available in step-over and step-thru models
MODELS AND SIZING
Cruiser Pro Step-Thru Model (this one)
Regain the fun of riding with Magicycle Cruiser Pro - the real ebike beast. It is equipped with a powerful hub motor that can reach a maximum output of 1000W. With 26" puncture-resistant fat tires, the Cruiser Pro provides a smooth riding experience on any rough terrain. The 52V 20 battery ensures higher power efficiency and a long range of up to 130 kms. It is perfect for bike rides in Ottawa and the varied terrain conditions Canada has to offer.
Super Powerful Motor - Equipped with a 750W peaking at 1,000W, the motor provides 96 Nm of torque. This allows for blistering acceleration up to 45 km/h (28 mph). It also means you can easily climb a 20 degree slope.
Long-Range LG 52V 20Ah Lithium Battery - High quality LG battery, specifically designed for long-lasting adventures with less battery loss. Enjoy commuting, scenic trips and trail rides with up to 130 km range.
Full-Color LCD Display - The color display provides a customizable user experience. You can program speed limits, power delivery of different levels of PAS, slow start, and more to meet your own needs and ride smarter.
180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Braking efficiency is essential for a high-performance e-bike. Magicycle Cruiser Pro electric bicycles are equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, which provide superior brake efficiency in all conditions.
|52V 20Ah lithium battery
|Color LCD display with USB charging
|Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
|4 - 6 Hours
|52V 750W FOC smart controller (IPX8)
|750W brushless gear motor
|5'5" - 6'5"
|Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist
with 12 magnet cadence sensor
|153.5CM x 36CM x 88.8CM
|26" x 4" Kenda fat tires
|6V LED light
|Alloy hydraulic suspension front fork
with lockout and adjustment
|Aluminum alloy comfort grip
levers with motor cutoff switch
|Half twist throttle
|Soft and comfortable
|Integrated front and brake lights
|Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
|Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
|42T,170mm forged alloy,
|Heavy duty aluminum
|6061 aluminum frame
|Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
|Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
|13 Gauge on the front /
12 Gauge on the back
✶ Financing options available through PayPlan by RBC.
✶ Ships directly to you (90% assembled, easy-to-complete).
✶ Or you can pick it up assembled from House of Bikes in Ottawa - delivery available!
📲 DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!