Magicycle Ocelot Pro Step-Thru Fat Tire E-Bike
HIGH-PERFORMANCE LONG-RANGE STEP-THRU COMMUTING ELECTRIC BIKE
The Ocelot Pro blends the convenience and versatility of a step-thru e-bike with the high performance we’ve come to expect from Magicycle. It’s excellent for commuting and leisure rides, and super easy to get on and off thanks the lowest stand-over height among e-bike designs. You’ll be comfortable cruising over just about any terrain thanks to wide 4.0” fat tires that offer lots of grip and cushioning from the road’s imperfections. For added fun, pedal or throttle the ultra-powerful 1,100W peak motor to reach 45 km/h and ride up to 130 km on a single charge thanks to a massive 52V 20Ah battery. Plus, excellent braking is just a finger squeeze away thanks to strong hydraulic disc brakes. Fun, zippy and convenient, the Magicycle Ocelot Pro is your new favorite e-bike!
🇺🇸🍁 Free shipping in the US and Canada
😃 House of Bikes Exclusive: Free assembly and delivery!
🚚 Available in Ottawa, Montreal and Toronto areas
No License, No Insurance, No Registration Requirements
⚡ AT A GLANCE
- 7-Level customizable pedal assistance + throttle
- Step-thru, very low stand-over design
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
🔋 Motor, Battery & Range
- 750W motor (1,100W peak) with 96 Nm torque
- LG 52V / 20Ah lithium battery
- Up to 130 km range
🏁 Top Speed
- Class 2: 32 km/h (20 mph)
- Class 3: 45 km/h (28 mph)
- Can be selected via display
- Very powerful brushless gear motor with 750W continuous, 1,100W peak power and 96Nm torque
- LG High-capacity 52V / 20Ah lithium battery
- Rated for a range of up to 130 kms (80 mi) on PAS level 1
- 7-Level PAS (pedal assist system) with half-throttle and cadence sensor
- 3 Amp smart, fast-charger capable of fully charging the battery in 4-7 hours
- 4.0” wide fat tires for both on-road and off-road traction on sand, gravel, trails and snow
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with large 180mm rotors
- Full front suspension with 80mm front travel + lockout
- Full-Color LCD display with USB port for charging your smartphone and devices on the go
- 350lbs total payload capacity
- Shimano 7-speed drivetrain
- Front & rear fenders to reduce splashing from water, mud and road grime
- Heavy-duty rear rack with strap for storage and cargo use
- Front LED headlight and rear LED brake / taillight
MODELS AND SPECS
Magicycle Ocelot Pro Step-Thru (this one)
Commute to work, remain clean and comfortable, despite less flexibility from professional attire. Hop on and off the bike just as easily, whether you are tall, short, restricted in mobility or simply prefer the convenience of a step-thru bike.
But the Magicycle Ocelot Pro isn’t not all-work and no play! A high-performance motor, large battery capacity and 4” wide fat tires will have you enjoying its sporty nature. Capable of fast acceleration, long journeys and excellent braking, you’ll want to ride it just about anywhere and on any terrain thanks to wide 4” fat tires. Who says you can’t have it all?!
Super Powerful Motor - Equipped with a 750W motor peaking at 1,100W, it provides a huge 96 Nm of torque. This allows for blistering acceleration up to 45 km/h (28 mph). It also means you can easily climb a 25 degree slope.
Long-Range LG 52V 20Ah Lithium Battery - High quality LG battery, specifically designed for long-lasting adventures with less battery loss. Enjoy commuting, scenic trips and trail rides with up to 130 km range.
Full-Color LCD Display - The color display provides a customizable user experience. You can program speed limits, power delivery of different levels of PAS, slow start, and more to meet your own needs and ride smarter.
Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes - Braking efficiency is essential for a high-performance e -bike. Magicycle Ocelot Pro electric bicycles are equipped with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes featuring large 180mm rotors, which provide superior brake efficiency in all conditions.
Kenda Anti-Puncture Tires - the premium tires from Kenda provide reflective sidewall stripes for enhanced visibility, and dual tread compound for longer tread life and secure grip even in wet or loose conditions. They feel at home on concrete as well as gravel paths and forest trails.
Zoom Hydraulic Front Fork – absorbs shocks and vibrations effectively while riding off-road. Featuring lockable and adjustable preload, the fork easily conquers any roads, reducing rider fatigue and makes for a smooth ride.
LED Taillight / Brake Light - stay safe and be seen, with an integrated taillight that lights up brighter upon even the slightest application of brakes.
|52V 20Ah LG lithium battery
|Color LCD Display with USB Charging
|Short-circuit proof 3.0A fast smart charger
|4 - 6 Hours
|52V 750W FOC smart controller,
Current Range 7-22Ah (IPX8)
|750W brushless gear motor
|4'10" - 6'2"
|Intelligent 7 levels pedal assist
with 12 magnet cadence sensor
|153CM x 36CM x 88.5CM
|6V LED light
|Alloy Hydraulic lockout suspension fork
|Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers
with motor cutoff switch
|Super Soft Cushion
|Half twist throttle
|Integrated front and brake lights
|Diameter 30.9mm length 300mm
|Wellgo alloy pedal with reflectors
|48T, 170mm forged alloy,
|Heavy Duty Aluminum
|20" 6061 Aluminum Frame
|Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
|Tektro 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
|13 Gauge on the Front /
12 Gauge on the Back
✶ Financing options available through PayPlan by RBC.
✶ Ships directly to you (90% assembled, easy-to-complete).
✶ Or you can pick it up assembled from House of Bikes in Ottawa - delivery available!
📲 DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!